You could try to learn mountain biking skills from a friend, but just because someone is a better MTB rider than you doesn’t mean they’ll be a very good teacher
of mountain biking.
And if you’re married, and want to stay that way, you probably shouldn’t ask your spouse to teach you. It doesn’t usually work out so well.
Thinking of trying to teach your children? Especially if they’re teenagers, chances are they think you don’t know anything about anything before you even begin.
So cut down on your learning curve, keep your relationships intact, hire Coach Margie and you’ll become a better MTB rider!
You’ll be in good hands with Coach Margie because she…
- Breaks down the skills and explains what, why and how to do them
- Builds up your confidence through progressions as you start to get it
- Knows what to teach, in what order, and how to explain it different ways
- Knows what to look for if you’re not getting it
- Is patient and understanding of the learning process