The Maneuvers clinic will build your confidence and keep you from…
- Fumbling along with your maneuvers while others make it look easy.
- Making the rest of your friends wait while you struggle (or walk) through more challenging sections.
- Getting banged up trying to figure it out on your own, unsuccessfully, and wasting a lot of time.
Prerequisite for the Maneuvers Clinic
Please note: The “Fundamentals” Clinic is a prerequisite to participating in this clinic.
If you’d like to register for BOTH clinics on the same day you’ll get a $49 discount.
Fundamentals Clinics are generally scheduled in the morning on the same days as the Maneuvers Clinics. Taking the Fundamentals Clinic ensures you have the skills you need to be able to perform the Maneuvers.
The morning session (Fundamentals) is generally from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. We take 30-60 minutes for a lunch break then the Maneuvers Clinic goes from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
In the Maneuvers Clinic, as time allows, we’ll focus on things like:
- Getting over obstacles (techniques to lift the wheels to get over roots, rocks, logs, and more)
- Climbing (seated and standing strategies to handle technical climbs)
- Descending steep terrain (while stable and in control)
- Cornering (how to get your body in the right position for cornering)
- Improving Flow (have more FUN on your bike)
- Switchbacks (tight turns going uphill and downhill)
- Roll-downs (how to roll down off of larger obstacles)
You’ll learn the tips and techniques to pull off these maneuvers and, with some practice, you’ll find yourself riding at the next level in no time.
You may even find other participants that you can ride with after the clinic (some of my favorite riding buddies were students in my clinics).
If you’re ready to learn the maneuvers and increase the FUN factor…
Then go to the top of the page, complete the Registration Form, choose the Clinic Date, Check Out and let’s do it!
These clinics are similar to the “Intermediate” clinics we’ve held at NEMBAfest at Kingdom Trails in Vermont.
See ya out there!