Why Go With Private Coaching?
Private Coaching is the way to go when you want it to be all about YOU.
It’s also a great option if you have no weekend availability to attend a skills clinic.
Private sessions are perfect for those who don’t want to be in a group because they’re a little intimidated or lack confidence.
On the other hand, racers choose Private Coaching because they want to learn from an expert who’s been there and moved up the ranks.
Maybe you’re just starting out and don’t know the first thing about mountain biking and are concerned you’ll look silly in front of a group.
Building up your skill box with the necessary skills in a private setting will do wonders for your level of confidence.
You’ll learn by going through progressions of increasing challenge in a controlled environment before hitting the trails for more practice.
Breaks can be take as needed or we can continue on if you’re more advanced.
Specific challenges and skills can be addressed at your own pace.
Whatever your mindset and skill set, if Private Coaching is right for you…
Let’s get you riding to the best of your ability this season!
If you have friends that would like to join you, a Private Group Coaching session would be the way to go.
Instructions for Private Coaching
If Private Coaching sounds right for you…
- Determine a few dates and times that will work for you (weekday afternoons, occasional weekday mornings and weekends may be available)
- Decide how many hours you’d like to work together (2-hour minimum)
- Initiate a conversation with Coach Margie using the contact form below to discuss scheduling options
Once we have agreed upon a date and time…
- Come back to this page
- Complete the Registration Form (emergency contact info, what skills you’d like to work on, etc.)
- Increase the quantity above to the number of hours of private coaching we agreed upon
- Complete the transaction through the Shopping Cart
- You’re good to go!
Use this Contact Form to get the wheels rolling…
You’re welcome to check out what’s going on in our area with our local NW CT NEMBA chapter based in Burlington, CT.