Private Group Coaching
Private Group Coaching is a great option when you have a small group that would like to learn to ride better together.
It’s also a great option if you have no weekend availability to attend a skills clinic that’s available to the public.
Here at MTB Skills Training, we’ve worked with diverse private groups such as…
- Parent and child groups (2 hours is about the limit for kids 5-12 years old)
- Women friends serious about improving their race results
- Guys who started riding together and wanted to take their skills to the next level (and stop crashing)
- Family groups (for example, a mom and three children learning to mountain bike as the new family activity)
- Youth racing clinics (ages 5-18)
You’ll learn by going through progressions of increasing challenge in a controlled environment before hitting the trails for more practice.
Building up your skillbox with the necessary skills in a private setting will do wonders for your level of confidence.
Specific challenges and skills can be addressed at the pace that’s right for your group.
Let’s get you and your friends riding to the best of your ability this season!
What? None of your friends’ schedules line up with yours? Don’t wait; go with the Private Coaching option instead.
Instructions for Private Group Coaching
If Private Group MTB Coaching is right for you and your group…
- Talk to your group and determine a few dates that will work for all of you (weekday afternoons, occasional weekday mornings and weekends may be available)
- Figure out how many hours you’d like to work together (2-hour minimum)
- Initiate a conversation with Coach Margie using the contact form below to discuss scheduling options
Once we have agreed upon a date and time…
Each of the group participants needs to:
- Complete the Registration Form using the link above
- Choose the appropriate pricing option for the number of participants in your group
- Increase the quantity to represent the number of hours of group coaching we agreed upon
- Complete the transaction through the Shopping Cart
- You’re good to go!
In the spring of 2015 and 2016 we held clinics for the kids after they raced at the West Rock Super Prestige Short Track race.