This clinic is for you if…
- You’ve mastered the skills and maneuvers in the “Fundamentals and Maneuvers” clinic
- You’re really comfortable on your bike and want to get over bigger obstacles and maybe catch a little air
- You’re stoked about taking it up a notch or two and struttin’ your stuff on the trails
- See the Description section below for more information and maneuvers
If this sounds like you, then let’s Rock ‘n’ Roll!
You’ll get 5 hours of instruction (9:00 a.m. to 3:00 pm) including practice on the trails and a lunch break.
- Open this Registration Form page NOW (it’ll open in a new browser tab) so you remember to complete it after checkout. Then come back to this page.
- From the drop-down menu below choose the date you’d like to attend then Add to Cart.
- Make your payment to reserve your place then go to your other browser tab to complete the Registration Form.
- You must have flat/platform MTB-specific pedals with pins to take this clinic (no clipless pedal systems). See my Flat Pedals or Clipless blog post and review the four different pictures of pedals if you’re not absolutely sure that you have the required pedals. Or email Margie@MTBskillsTraining.com with your questions.
See ya at the clinic!