This clinic is for you if…
- You’ve mastered the skills and maneuvers in the “Fundamentals” and “Maneuvers” clinics
- You’re really comfortable on your bike and want to go bigger with more advanced maneuvers
- You have the endurance to practice maneuvers and ride for 5 hours
If this sounds like you, then let’s Rock ‘n’ Roll!
You’ll get 5 hours of instruction (9:00 a.m. to 3:00 pm) including practice on the trails and a lunch break.
You must have flat/platform MTB-specific pedals with pins to take this clinic (no clipless pedal systems). See my Flat Pedals or Clipless blog post and review the four different pictures of pedals if you’re not absolutely sure that you have the required pedals.
See the Description section below for more details.
Ready? Let’s go!
- Open this Registration Form first then come back to this page to reserve your place by making your payment.
- From the dropdown menu below choose the clinic date you’d like to attend then add to cart and check out.
- Complete that Registration Form.
See ya at the clinic!